DISCLOSURE TEXT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Regarding the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) numbered 6698, published in the Official Newspaper dated April 7, 2016 and numbered 29677, in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life, and to determine the liabilities of natural and legal persons who process personal data, we, Askale Beverage Production Marketing Inc. as a Data Supervisor, would like to inform you in accordance with Article 10 of the Law titled “Data Supervisor’s Obligation of Disclosure”.
DATA SUPERVISOR and REPRESENTATIVE
We, Askale Beverage Production Marketing Inc. as a data supervisor; will be able process, save, store, classify, update and disclose/transfer your personal data -within the scope of purposes explained below- to third parties where its permitted by legislation and/or limited to the purpose for which they are processed.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In order for you to benefit from the services we offer as Askale Beverage Production Marketing Inc., your personal data, in accordance with the basic principles regulated in the KVKK and the relevant legislation and with your consent and/or especially the legislation we are subject to, is processed depending on the other conditions stipulated in 5/2 art. of KVKK.
Considering the services provided by Askale Beverage Production Marketing Inc., your personal data; in order to benefit you from these services we offer, will be processed within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698. for the purposes of;
- Fulfillment of the requirements of the commercial activities carried out by our company and with the performing of the service; ensuring the necessary work so that the relevant persons benefit from the products and services offered by our company by the business units and the conducting of relevant business processes,
- Product-service promotion, advertisement, communication, promotion, sales, marketing, customer registration, service, complaint follow-up, opening the dealer current card and application and transactions of membership notifications,
- Periodic campaign practices, organization of special promotional activities for customer profiles and continuation of advertising, promotion and marketing activities to be created through personal information and customer classification to prevent the transmission of unsolicited e-mails, development and presentation of new products,
- Planning and production of personalized sales and marketing activities,
- Working and developing according to the taste, needs and usage habits of our customers,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of third parties who are in business relations with our company with the products and services offered by our company and / or our suppliers, following of the legal processes and establishing, using and protecting the rights arising from the legislation,
- Ensuring that our company activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures or relevant legislation,
- Planning, auditing and execution of corporate sustainability, corporate governance, strategic planning and information security processes; ensuring business sustainability,
- Execution of the work and relationship management with our business partners in the sectors that differ according to the needs,
- Fulfilling the necessary information sharing, reporting and informing obligations stipulated by the public institutions and all authorities,
- Fulfilling information and document retention obligations arising from legal legislation,
- Ensuring the management of consumer complaints,
- Determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies,
- Conducting our finance, communication, market research and purchasing operations,
- Sustaining internal system and application management operations,
- To be able to communicate with you, our valued customers, regarding the products and services you have received / will receive in order to provide all kinds of products and services,
- If you have given your consent, usage of your information in promotion, product / service offer, marketing and campaign activities and to develop services and products suitable for you,
- Conducting customer satisfaction studies, existing or new product studies of our company, market research and determination of target customer group,
- Management of our legal processes and realizing social responsibility projects and providing better and more reliable service to you continuously.
THE METHOD AND LEGAL CAUSE OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be used by our Company within the scope of the purposes listed above and in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic media. (documents, contracts and printed forms in physical environment; corporate website, e-mail, in-company software, complaint management systems, video and audio via registration systems (call center) in electronic environment).
Your personal data collected by these methods can be processed and transferred within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law No.6698 and for the purposes specified in this Disclosure Text.
THE PARTIES TO WHICH THE PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
To be used in the performance of the services we provide, Your personal data can be shared directly and/or indirectly with vendors from which products and services are provided, majority of our company’s shareholders, dealers, institutions/persons from whom the support services are received for financial, digital, collection, legal affairs and associate organizations which we cooperate and receive service from to conduct our activities and with third parties which we are in relation for the purpose of conducting our activities and with authorities authorized by law to fulfill our legal obligation within the framework of the principles stipulated by the legislation on the protection of personal data.
Your personal data can be stored and preserved, classified as per financial research and reasons, operational processes and marketing activities, updated in different periods, assigned and transferred to third parties and / or suppliers and / or service providers within the framework of the laws and confidentiality principles, to the extent permitted by the legislation, in accordance with the group policies we are affiliated with and for reasons stipulated by other authorities, the information can be transferred, stored, processed by reporting and issued in electronic or paper environment, which can be recorded and documented as a basis for processing, transferred within the framework of personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in 9th article related to the abroad transfer of personal data and 8th article related to the transfer of personal data in the Law No.6698.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
If the party to this Agreement is a real person, the Client’s officials, if it is a legal person, then the Authorized of the Customer can apply to Askale Beverage Production Marketing Inc. regarding their personal data in accordance with the regulation in Article 11 of the Law No.6698 and can use their following rights:
- To learn whether personal data has been processed or not,
- To ask for information if his/her personal data has been processed,
- Finding out the purpose of personal data processing and whether such data have been used per the purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred within Turkey or abroad,
- To request correction of your personal data if they have been processed incompletely or incorrectly,
- Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data,
- To request that the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data be notified to third parties to whom his/her personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against you due to analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation in case of suffering loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
Requests submitted within this scope will be concluded free of charge within thirty days at the latest by Askale Beverage Production Marketing Inc. However, if a fee is stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board, the fee determined by our Company will be charged.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
If you want to contact us, give feedback or direct your questions within the scope of your rights specified in Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, you can send your request to our head office address, “Askale Otomotiv – Askale Plaza Yakuplu Mah. Sanayi Cad. No.1-A/1 Beylikdüzü / İstanbul” with documents identifying you by hand or via a notary.
In this context, written applications on the subject will be accepted after being authenticated by us, those concerned will be informed within the legal period.
Addition: Application Form